Monday, May 16, 2011

The Mommy Glow

I was overjoyed to be able to get some maternity shots of my older Sister, who is anxiously awaiting the birth of her first baby. I love going back and looking at our mother's maternity shots from the 80's and know that Baby Girl E will appreciate these beautiful images of her gorgeous Mommy:)

I'm headed to the Philadelphia area in mid-June to meet Baby E and can't wait to capture her newborn pictures! I look forward to sharing all her photographic milestones, so stay tuned!

Until then, I have been busy stocking up on newborn tutus, headbands and everything possible to spoil Baby E silly. Here are some of my favorite LA shopping spots for luxury baby clothes and accessories:

Fred Segal in Santa Monica
Mechie on Venice Blvd
Poppy Store in Brentwood Country Mart
Bel Bambini in West Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment