Monday, June 20, 2011

She's Here...FINALLY!


I am so proud to introduce my newest beautiful niece: Grace Vivian Elcock, born 6/7/2011 weighing 7 lbs, 6 ounces and an astonishing 21 inches long! She is absolutely perfect.

I took the first chance I could get to book a ticket to Ardmore, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia) for a visit with my Sister and her first born. I knew she and my brother-in-law, Paul, would need some extra help the first week or so and (of course) I wanted first dibs on newborn pictures with that gorgeous baby girl:) The weather couldn't have been any more perfect for my visit. With just 4 days in Philly and a lot planned, I knew that I wouldn't have the time to drive into the city for equipment and lighting....but our improvisations proved just enough to get some amazing shots of Baby Grace. With just two large black blankets, a shady spot under a tree in the back yard and a big thanks to some beautiful, overcast skies, we captured day 6 and day 8 of Lady Grace's life using natural light. She was the perfect model!

Grace and Daddy

Jacey and Paul amazed by this precious new life.

Baby Grace
Mommy and Grace
I am so excited to be able to capture every milestone of Grace's life and watch her grow into a beautiful young lady. Many, MANY more pictures to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment